Pre-congress workshops will be held on Saturday, July 30 (13:00-17:30) at the Nagoya University Campus.
- The pre-congress workshops are not included in the congress registration fees.
- The number of participants per workshop will be limited.
- The registration will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The workshop registration fee does NOT include lunch
- The Congress reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are less than 15 participants.
Workshop registration fees: 4,000 Yen per workshop.
Two workshops are available:
WS1: Teaching cultural psychology: Course design and learning activities
Organizers: Beth Morling (University of Delaware, USA), Benjamin Cheung (University of British Columbia, Canada).
WS2: Cultural neuroscience: Accomplishment so far and future directions
Organizers: Shinobu Kitayama (University of Michigan, USA), Shihui Han (Peking University, China), Michele Gelfand & Yan Mu (University of Maryland, USA)
Full details are available here.