Please note: All presenters are required to register by June 1. Only accepted submissions that have been registered will be included in the conference programme.
Notes on Registration
If you require an invoice, please contact email@example.com, with “IACCP2016 Invoice Request” in the subject, stating the amount, your name, and submission reference number if applicable, and we will provide you with an invoice.
After your payment has been confirmed and processed by our Finance Section you will receive an official receipt via email (attached as a PDF).
Cancellations & Refunds
Please note that if you need to cancel your registration for whatever reason, you must do so in writing by June 15, 2016, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration cancellation before this time will result in the issuance of a refund, subject to a 10,000 JPY service fee. Refunds will not be given after this date.
Please be aware that all payments are handled directly by PayPal.
If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again or use a different browser.
- Your billing address doesn’t match the credit card’s registered billing address
Further help with a credit card payment you can contact PayPal directly.
If you are experiencing problems, please direct inquiries to the email@example.com.
Late (Regular) Registration
From April 9 to June 1, 2016
Presenter & Symposium Members must register by June 1, 2016
Non-Presenters must register by July 15, 2016
- Members – 75,000 JPY
- Non-members – 100,000 JPY
- Low Income – 55,000 JPY
- Student – 27,000 JPY
- Spouse/Partner – 12,500 JPY
Early Bird Registration
April 8, 2016 (23:59 GMT)
- Members – 55,000 JPY
- Non-members – 85,000 JPY
- Low Income – 40,000 JPY
- Student – 20,000 JPY
- Spouse/Partner – 10,000 JPY
- Participation in all academic programs
- Printed Program
- Welcome Reception
- Daily Lunch Box
- Coffee & Refreshments
- Congress Dinner
Please note that Registration is on a per-person basis
*Dates for registration reflect GMT
Notes on Special Registration Rates
Save on registration fees as an IACCP Member
(1) IACCP Members
To apply for the IACCP member registration fee, you must be a member in good standing for the year 2015/2016.
(2) Non-IACCP Members
Member benefits include:
- Paper and online subscription to the Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Reduced congress and conference registration fees
- Member privileges on the IACCP website (iaccp.org)
- Participation in the IACCP discussion list
Join the IACCP! See all benefits on www.iaccp.org
If you experience problems accessing the member page please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates from low income nations
Delegates from low income nations will be as per the World Bank Economic Categories:
– Lower-middle-income economies (GNI per capita: $1,045 to $4,125)
– Low-income economies (GNI per capita: $1,045 or less)
A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognized Higher Education institution or an international student card. Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card is required on arrival at the conference. Without this copy, the full registration fee will be charged.
The registration fee for Spouse/Partners will include:
- Welcome reception
- Congress Dinner
Pay Securely Online with a Credit Card via PayPal
You may pay by PayPal online using a credit card. Fill in all the required field before clicking on the ‘Add to cart’ button(s), then click on the ‘view my cart’ and proceed to ‘check out’ through PayPal’s secure site. You may also pay the registration fees by bank transfer, although this takes longer and involves more expense. Please see the bank transfer option in the registration notes.