The submission system is now closed. If you have submitted an abstract you can check its review status by logging in.
Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the conference, your abstract must first pass a review by the IACCP2016 Scientific Committee. You will then be invited to register. Upon payment of registration fees, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Extended Submission deadline: Sunday, February 21, 2016
- Results of reviews submitted before the initial deadline (December 10) returned to authors: before January 31, 2016
- Results of reviews submitted by the extended deadline (February 21) returned to authors: before March 31, 2016
How to Submit
- Register with our online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to submit a password.
- Submit your submission, choosing from the presentation formats listed below. Please note that names and affiliations of authors, title, and abstract (150 words maximum) are required.
- Your proposal will be reviewed by the IACCP2016 Scientific Committee. You will receive the results before March 31, 2016.
- If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.
Submitters are limited to one abstract in each presentation category as the lead authors.
Paper Presentation (up to 20 minutes)
The standard format for presentation.
Poster Presentation (90 minutes)
Poster presentations allow presenters to reach a large audience and engage interested participants directly. These sessions give participants a chance to network with other delegates who may be interested in similar research or other disciplines.
Rapid Paper Presentation (up to 7 minutes)
This short format oral presentation is aimed at those who want to focus on their data or are introducing research projects that are still in the early stages. Presenters can talk about the background of the study, hypotheses, materials and methods, and findings.
Symposium Presentation (90 minutes)
As the organizer of a proposed symposium, submit a proposal for the symposium through the online system.
- A Symposium must have at least three presenters and a chair; a discussant and fourth presenter are optional.
- If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Please ensure that you send the submission reference number to the other members of your symposium and have them register in a timely fashion. Upon payment of the registration fee of all participants, your symposium will be scheduled in the conference program.
Content of the abstract must be topic related.
|T19 Intergroup relations
|T20 Interpersonal relationships
|T04 Cognition & perception
|T22 Mental & physical health
|T06 Cooperation & competition
|T07 Cultural neuroscience
|T08 Cultural/Social change
|T09 Culture and evolution
|T27 Philosophical/Critical Psychology
|T11 Ecological approaches
|T29 Research methods
|T31 Social exchange
|T32 Social issues
|T16 Group processes
|T17 Indigenous psychology
|T18 Intercultural contact