The International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP) was founded in 1972 and has a membership of over 800 persons in more than 65 countries. The aims of the Association are to facilitate communication among persons interested in a diverse range of issues involving the intersection of culture and psychology.
If you are a member of IACCP, you can benefit from the reduced fee for the Congress.
- President : Yoshi Kashima (Australia)
- Past-President: Kwok leung (Hong Kong)
- President-Elect: Patricia Greenfield (USA)
- Secretary-General: William Gabrenya (USA)
- Deputy Secretary-General: David Lackland Sam (Norway)
- Treasurer: Sharon Glazer (USA)
- Communication and Publications Committee Chair: Fons Van de Vijver (Netherlands)